The design and content of this web site (“Web Site”) are created by Açıkhava Fabrikası Medya Reklamcılık Şirketleri A.Ş. (“Outdoor Factory”).
The web was first published on 04 April 2020 and has been active since then. The design and all contents of the Web Site are characterized as “work” in pursuant to Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and right of ownership, financial right, right to benefit, usufructary right and right to transfer of this work belong to Outdoor Factory. In case of violation of these rights, all legal rights of Outdoor Factory are reserved.
- This Web site has been prepared for informational purposes and in good faith. Though Outdoor Factory has made reasonable efforts to provide accurate and complete information, it does not guarantee or undertake the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or up-to-dateness of the information contained on the Web site. Risks arising from the use of the information contained in the Web site or any links from this site are exclusively borne by those who use this information. Outdoor Factory, shareholders, board members, managers, employees, persons who prepare the information on this site and the persons and organizations that are authorized by Outdoor Factory have no civil and criminal liability in any way due to the damages and / or loss arising or to be arisen from use of the Website.
- Users may use the information and documents in the Website only for getting information. The use, quotation, copying, reproduction, alteration, storage, uploading to any other computer, mailing, distribution, transmittance, republish, reveal, adaption, processing, representation, holding, selling of the information and documents in the Web site in part or in whole, directly or indirectly, exactly in the same way or otherwise or inciting or simplifying the acts and any illegal transactions but not limited the above mentioned ones without written consent of Outdoor Factory is prohibited. In the event that these information and documents on the Company’s website are carried out without the consent of Outdoor Factory and / or illegal, all responsibility belongs to the Users; no responsibility can be imposed on Outdoor Factory.
- Outdoor Factory shall not provide any license, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights by providing information on the Web site.
- Outdoor Factory does not intend to obtain confidential information from others through the Web site in any way. Accordingly, Outdoor Factory shall consider any information that it acquired due to the User’s web site usage as “NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION”.
- Outdoor Factory does not make any commitment or declaration concerning other web sites to be accessed via the Web Site. Web sites outside the Web Site are independent from Outdoor Factory’s Web Site and Outdoor Factory has no control over the content of these sites even if there is a logo of Outdoor Factory. Outdoor Factory does not guarantee and undertake the content of other web sites that provide access to the Web site and links to the Web site from any other website are subject to the written permission of Outdoor Factory.
- Outdoor Factory does not have any liability for viruses, worms, Trojans, and other destructive elements that may be transmitted during the use of the Web site. It is solely under the User’s responsibility to take necessary measures against viruses, worms, Trojans and other destructive elements.
- Outdoor Factory has no liability against any one for any direct or indirect damages, (including but not limited to loss of profit/business/contract, business interruption, loss of program or other data in computing systems) resulting from use of the Web Site or other web sites with hyper-link, even should she/ he has been expressly informed of the possibilities of such damage.
- The User may not use any tools, software or methods to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Web site, and may not perform any unreasonable or disproportionate process placing burden on the technical infrastructure of Outdoor Factory or leased server.
- Outdoor Factory neither guarantee that the Web site will function or operate without interruption or error, nor does it guarantee that the Web site or the leased server will be free of viruses and other malicious codes.
- Use of the Web Site is governed the laws of the Republic of Turkey, and Istanbul Merkez (Çağlayan) Courts and enforcement Offices are competent authorities to solve all disputes arising from the use.